Mental Coach & Trainer in:
*Fee ranges are an estimation for a live keynote speech in an European venue, they can vary significantly depending on the specific requests of the clients, the type of performance, the preparation time and the travel time which is requested. Travel and accommodation costs are not included.
Daniele Trevisani is a mental coach and international trainer in Intercultural Communication and Intercultural Negotiation, Sales.
He has been consulting for more than 30 years and is among the top-rated European consultants, writer of best sellers in Management, Communication, Human Potential & Psychology.
Daniele is also a Drama Specialist, Trainer, Coach and Counselor, Human Factor and Communication Researcher and academics with a unique knowledge of Research methods, combined with strong academic background. This enables him to provide special training methods, merging innovation, performance, communication analysis and special methods for CEO, C-level and Management Decision Making.
• Laurea Degree (BA+Master) in DAMS – Performing Arts and Communication Science (University of Bologna, Italy), graduation “cum laude” (with honours)
• Master of Arts in Mass Communication, specialisation in Research Methods (University of Florida, USA), graduation with honours
• Professional Master in International Marketing (IFOA Institute, Italy)
• Training in Intercultural Communication (American University of Washington DC, USA)
• Training in Drama and Theatre (University of Hull, UK)
• Specialisation in Psychology and Psychometrics (University of Padua, Italy)